Questions

Rules and games of 1650

Questions

Notapor Hannibal » Jue Feb 16, 2012 11:25 am

Just few questions on the rules from a new player....

- Rules of immediate target is not very pear without any scheme
- If a pawn makes a Reaction Shot, does it activate him? Same question for Attack of Opportunity.
- Where could we find Dexterity cards? At least, could you show us few examples of dexterity cards? I really like to know how this card can influence the game.
- Cards are only in Spanish I suppose…
- I do not find the description of weapon special rule “Tardy”, or the peculiarity “Diestro” (Right?) Could you give them to us?
Hannibal

Estado: Desconectado

Re: Questions

Notapor Sergus » Jue Feb 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Hannibal escribió:Just few questions on the rules from a new player....

- Rules of immediate target is not very clear without any scheme

What's you doubt? Maybe we could help you.

Hannibal escribió:- If a pawn makes a Reaction Shot, does it activate him? Same question for Attack of Opportunity.

The Attack of Opportunity isn't an Activation, BUT the Reaction Shot is. I mean, you can only do a single Reaction Shot during the turn, but you can use Attack of Opportunity against any enemy who comes too close to you.

Hannibal escribió:- Where could we find Dexterity cards? At least, could you show us few examples of dexterity cards? I really like to know how this card can influence the game.

We're right now finishing to translate Dexterity Cards. We wanted to post them this week, and maybe we will be able ( it's only thursday ), but they'll be surely available next week.

Oh, and we're right now editing the complete rulebook in English. ;]

Hannibal escribió:- Cards are only in Spanish I suppose…

Everything will be released in English, though right now, you can see the Contract Cards ( Struggling Pawns ) in this link:

http://foro.terciocreativo.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12

Hannibal escribió:- I do not find the description of weapon special rule “Tardy”, or the peculiarity “Diestro” (Right?) Could you give them to us?

Everything will be in the English rulebook. So, please, wait a bit more. Every doubt will be solved soon ;]
Sergus

Notapor Hannibal » Vie Feb 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks for your quick answer:
It s good to see that complete English version will be available soon!

Another question
About rules of multiple attacks (p20), I m not sure I understand the sentence: Finally, pawns can only use the second weapon once they have successfully hit using the first one.Does this rule apply only if both opponents have 2 weapons?
For example:
A curtido attacks a verdugo. Verdugo rolls 8 for his axe (success SL:0)Curtido rolls 2 for the rapier (fail) and 9 for vizcaina (success SL:1).
What happens?…
1) Curtido has been hit (Loss of viguor: 6)
2) Verdugo has been hit by Curtido’s vizcaina (Loss of viguor: 3)
3) Nothing happen

An a last one (for now!):
It is possible to fire at engaged enemy?
Hannibal

Notapor Sergus » Sab Feb 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Hannibal escribió:About rules of multiple attacks (p20), I m not sure I understand the sentence: Finally, pawns can only use the second weapon once they have successfully hit using the first one.Does this rule apply only if both opponents have 2 weapons?

No, it's allways applyed.

You have to do the attack roll of the Verdugo and the attack roll of the Curtido ( who has to say what weapon is going to use first ) at same time. In the example that you used, as Verdugo hit Curtido and he failed his roll ( if we think that he used his Rapier ), Curtido wouldn't be able to use his second weapon. And of course, Verdugo would be the only one hitting.

Hannibal escribió:It is possible to fire at engaged enemy?

No. Never.
Sergus

Notapor Hannibal » Vie Mar 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Hello,
Thanks for your answers.
Any news about complete english of the rules?
Hannibal

Notapor Sergus » Dom Abr 01, 2012 9:24 am

We haven't got the stories and rules of the Personalities, but it's too much time, so I'm starting to edit the rulebook next week.
Sergus

Notapor Hannibal » Dom Abr 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Great!
Hannibal

Volver a IN GAME