Enclaves - IDEAS

Rules and games of 1650

Enclaves - IDEAS

Notapor Sergus » Sab Oct 22, 2011 11:41 am

The Polvorin is finally done, so we're starting to think what could we do now. Ezipion said we could do a caravan, but if you have any idea...
Sergus

Estado: Desconectado

Re: Enclaves - IDEAS

Notapor grimkeeper » Mar Oct 25, 2011 12:29 am

I would really like to have some Large wine barrels ;) , crates,sacks small cart and stairs ,something to get in the way ,climb or pushover etc maybe Tavern chairs and tables.
grimkeeper

Notapor Sergus » Mar Oct 25, 2011 11:03 am

Mmm... You gave me some ideas.

The barrels would be easily used as an Enclave, with rules for going there and drink a bit. BUT I think it would be funnier if there would be a "Tabern Set", with a lot of things to transform any building into a tabern. Things as those you said and maybe a bar, sing...

The most difficult thing would be doing it useful for the game.
Sergus

Notapor Ninja » Mié Oct 26, 2011 7:13 pm

It would be sweet to have a fight in and between the tables, over turned chairs and bar wenches!
Ninja

Notapor Maliki » Lun Sep 30, 2013 3:46 am

Sewer entrance would be cool, maybe some rules about moving underground like: enter turn 1, then stay off the table for turn 2, then appear activated within 24 inches anywhere from the Sewer entrance that is not 6 inches from an enemy pawn on turn 3.

A bridge of some kind could be fun.

Animal pens could have different kinds. Chickens would squawk and announce your presence to everyone. While cows/bulls/horses could be dangerous to you. Make a die role every action you make that takes place inside the pen. Fail this role and the animal makes an attack , succeed and nothing happens. As long as the role is low odds of failing people will enter the pens to get to where they want to be.
We don't stop playing games because we get old, we get old because we stop playing games
- Benjamin Franklin
Maliki

Notapor Surien » Lun Nov 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Maliki escribió:Sewer entrance would be cool, maybe some rules about moving underground like: enter turn 1, then stay off the table for turn 2, then appear activated within 24 inches anywhere from the Sewer entrance that is not 6 inches from an enemy pawn on turn 3.

A bridge of some kind could be fun.

Animal pens could have different kinds. Chickens would squawk and announce your presence to everyone. While cows/bulls/horses could be dangerous to you. Make a die role every action you make that takes place inside the pen. Fail this role and the animal makes an attack , succeed and nothing happens. As long as the role is low odds of failing people will enter the pens to get to where they want to be.

Uo!! I love the concept of chickens, pigs, cows, or dogs making noise when a stranger aproaches ;) but I don't imagin how could it fit in the rules. Nice idea tough!
Surien

Volver a IN GAME