Current Catalogue

Lastest news and general topics

Current Catalogue

Notapor cymruvoodoo » Vie Nov 09, 2012 4:06 am

I have been looking at the online store, both at blogspot and the updates posted on the otherwise under construction main site, and I have a question: what of the things we have been shown is actually available to purchase? Only the things on the blogspot faction pages?
cymruvoodoo

Estado: Desconectado

Re: Current Catalogue

Notapor Ninja » Vie Nov 09, 2012 4:33 pm

I agree, I tell people about the site all of the time and they often tell me they had trouble ordering or finding how/where to order. I just told them to contact you directly.
Ninja

Notapor calandras » Sab Nov 10, 2012 12:37 am

For now, the most updated catalog is the blog. We are completing the online store and then will be much easier. We plan to have the store and the web at 100% before next month. Sorry for the problems you are experiencing.

Thanks Ninja for your help! :D
El que tiene un amigo tiene un tesoro.
El que tiene un tesoro tiene muchos amigos.
calandras

Notapor cymruvoodoo » Sab Nov 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks very much for the clarification there. The shots of the new greens and the new paint jobs are all very exciting and so I look forward to having those available.
cymruvoodoo

Notapor varagon » Sab Nov 10, 2012 8:08 pm

cymruvoodoo escribió:Thanks very much for the clarification there. The shots of the new greens and the new paint jobs are all very exciting and so I look forward to having those available.

Especially since I have't ordered my Indiegogo items yet. :D
varagon

Notapor Sergus » Mar Nov 13, 2012 10:46 am

We have the new Mercenaries ready, AND with English cards ( something that will be the usual from now on ), but we have to send the package to our distributor before putting them in catalog. I think in a pair of days they will be available and we will be able to show new greens.
Sergus

Volver a GENERAL