DIES IRAE (New Crowdfunding)

Lastest news and general topics

Re: DIES IRAE (New Crowdfunding)

Notapor Marco » Mié Feb 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi Sergus!

We are in the middle of february, and no news, no miniatures. :cry:

I have send several messages & mails, but no answers. I moved into a new house here is my new adress: 50 rue du Beignon 37380 Monnaie, France.

Could you do something for me please?
Marco

Estado: Desconectado

Notapor Sergus » Mar Feb 21, 2017 12:36 pm

Hello, Marco,

We are really sorry, but during December/January our postal office made some changes and we had SEVERAL problems with packages. We are right now receiving and sending back again the packages they can't send properly. Some weeks ago I had to talk to the postal service manager and she told me everything was solved, but we are still receiving packages. At least no one has been lost, but this is a mess. We hope we solve it during next weeks and we send the last packages to the U.S.A. ( which are a complete chaos o_0 because of the new international service they have created ) as soon as possible.

On the other hand, there is a group of English palyers editing the rules, so we hope we can start to send previews of the English rulebook soon, as we did with the Spanish backers.
Sergus

Notapor Sergus » Mar Mar 28, 2017 11:34 am

All of the packages of Dies Irae crowdfunding have been sent. We had problems sending some of the foreign ones. Thanksfully, finally everything worked and you will be receiving your packages soon.

All of you are missing for the books and some of you are even missing some stuff (like Lamps, sacks or some figures), but don't worry, everything is noted and as soon as we restock and print the books we will make the final bunch of packages (free shipping). For now, thank you very much for your pattience and we hope you enjoy your figures.
Sergus

Notapor Lemminkäinen » Mié Mar 29, 2017 7:25 pm

That's absolutely fantastic! Thank you, Sergus and the rest of Tercio Creativo for pushing through the difficulties!
Lemminkäinen

Notapor Sergus » Jue Mar 30, 2017 9:06 pm

Thanks to you. We had hard times, but you had to suffer them too.
Sergus

Notapor Marco » Mié Abr 05, 2017 1:46 pm

It's fantastic, i have received my miniatures last week, thanks for your efforts to complete the project.

The casting is great, the new resin is more flexible, but it's a good thing.
Marco

Notapor Sergus » Mié Abr 05, 2017 3:53 pm

You're welcome ;]

People told us they don't like it for spears and long weapons so we are looking for another option.
Sergus

Anterior

Volver a GENERAL