Crowdfunding

Lastest news and general topics

Crowdfunding

Notapor Sergus » Jue Jun 07, 2012 11:54 am

Hello,

We are calculating if we can use this system, so usual these days in our world, for releasing the printed rulebook and the new bands of the Mangas Verdes ( "Green Sleeves" ), from Old Regime faction, and Ventureros Indianos ( "Indian Adventurers" ) from New Order faction... Moreover some surprises.

Stay tuned ;]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Crowdfunding HAVE STARTED! You can see everything here:

Imagen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

The crowdfunding was a sucess and here you are the complete RULEBOOK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vaw2vnn48dya4bl

EDIT:

Here you are all the miniature of the crowdfunding:

Imagen

GENTILHOMBRE

Imagen

VECINO

Imagen

VOLATINERO

Imagen

RODRIGO DE SILVA

Imagen

BUST

Imagen

EXTRAMUROS 02

Imagen

LUMINARIES

Imagen

EL MORO

Imagen

WILLIAM

Imagen

And these last weeks before preparing and sending every perk, everyone who has participated in our crowdfunding and wants:

- The bust (11,95 €)
- Rodrigo de Silva (8,50 €)
- El Moro (8,50 €)
- William (8,50 €)

Add them to their perks making an order to:

terciocreativo@hotmail.com

P.S. Those who could add Personalities to their perks will be able to add El Moro or William, as usual.
Sergus

Estado: Desconectado

Re: Crowdfunding

Notapor Sergus » Sab Jun 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Post edited. We have started wuth this crowdfunding.
Sergus

Notapor mbielsk » Dom Jul 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi,

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone on this forum.

Lets get straight to bussines. Ive just took a look at your igg campaign, and I am little bit concerned. I see that that campaing has no time limit nor stretch goals. IMO stretch goals are smth that bring most attention to crowdfunding and this is smth that helps people to get into. Anyway I am going to support yours campaing in next few days, but I have to ask - why no stretch goals, no bonuses for some options?
mbielsk

Notapor Sergus » Dom Jul 01, 2012 9:24 pm

I don't understand. There's a stretch goal. We'll do the rulebook and all the content of starter-packs.

We have other ideas, but we'll show them in the moment the goal is near.

Am I mistaken about the way these things work?
Sergus

Notapor Alferez Kheldarov » Dom Jul 01, 2012 10:51 pm

The fist strecht goal is releasing the printed rulebook. The initial bonuses are the really good prices. I think the problem is that Indiegogo doesn't display the campaign time limit.
Blackadder, Blackadder,
He beat the Hun by luck.
Blackadder, Blackadder,
He's smarter than a duck
Alferez Kheldarov

Notapor mbielsk » Lun Jul 02, 2012 7:51 am

@Sergus
Maybe I wasn't specific enoguh. By stretch goals I mean smth like this.

If We hit 10k $ and if you have Option, lets say D, you will receive extra 'item'
If We hit 15k $ and if you have Option, lets say D, you will receive extra 'item' + plus smth else.

On the other hand I see that all options are real good value for money! But it may be not so obvious to all backers.

And yes, the lack of time time limit is also strange thing. I think that backers are more eager to support campaings with time limits, because they know exactly when they receive their items. Moreover, lets say I am backer with 200$ per month to spend on such goodies, and I see two interesting campaings, that one ends in next 20 days and the other has no time limit. How do you think, which one do I choose?

Thats just my personal consideration, I am not an expert, so dont take it too serious. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you will reach 8k. I guess it will get better when you hit Beasts of War :)
mbielsk

Notapor Sergus » Lun Jul 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Ok, so I wasn't mistaken ( thanks gor XD ), but the goals we will add later are the things you are talking about. I mean a new goal for new miniatures, another one for new bands...

I'm sure Beasts of War has seen this new, but they have lots of news every day, that's why they haven't posted it yet. Maybe tomorrow...
Sergus

Notapor Sergus » Vie Jul 27, 2012 11:39 am

New perk added, with 28 miniatures, 2 of them sculpted exclusively for you, and all of them painted by Emuse, and some scenery elements. Anything you need for opening the package and start playing.

http://www.indiegogo.com/1650rulebookandmore?a=650683

Oh, and we also added 3 bonus:

- The 1st one is an EXCLUSIVE Antagonist: The Vecino ( "Neighbour" ) for all those who help us to get the first $4000.

Imagen

- The 2nd one is another EXCLUSIVE Antagonist: The Gentilhombre ( "Gentleman" ) for all those who help us to get the $6000.

Imagen

- And the 3rd one is an EXCLUSIVE Mercenary: The Volatinero ( "Acrobat" ) for all those who help us to get the $8000.

Imagen
Sergus

Notapor Sergus » Vie Jul 27, 2012 3:01 pm

Ah, I forgot: These 3 concepts were made by Vicente Ruiz ( Nigrae ). He did them when we were still testing the game ( in 2007 or 2008 ), but finally they have been used.
Sergus

Notapor Sergus » Vie Ago 03, 2012 1:34 pm

The bust of the Guardia ( http://foro.terciocreativo.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=708 ), will be part of the gifts for those who choose options D, E, F or G in our Indiegogo campaing.
Sergus

Siguiente

Volver a GENERAL