Crowdfunding

Lastest news and general topics

Re: Crowdfunding

Notapor Sergus » Mié Nov 28, 2012 10:55 am

Don't hesitate. In the moment we get it, we'll prepare something so most of the people get one of them.
Sergus

Estado: Desconectado

Notapor Lemminkäinen » Jue Nov 29, 2012 10:28 am

Oh man, what a fantastic concept and the sculpt is amazing as ever! Really love this guy.

A question: would it be possible to order minis from you to be shipped out at the same as the IndieGoGo campaign stuff? You've showed so many utterly amazing new sculpts that I think that the number of minis included in my pledge isn't enough anymore...
Lemminkäinen

Notapor Sergus » Jue Nov 29, 2012 12:36 pm

Of course it's possible, but wait some days. We're right now moving to the new place and I'm not sure where's my table XD
Sergus

Notapor Lemminkäinen » Jue Nov 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Sergus escribió:Of course it's possible, but wait some days. We're right now moving to the new place and I'm not sure where's my table XD

Will do - good luck with the move!
Lemminkäinen

Notapor varagon » Vie Nov 30, 2012 5:52 am

Lemminkäinen escribió:Oh man, what a fantastic concept and the sculpt is amazing as ever! Really love this guy.

A question: would it be possible to order minis from you to be shipped out at the same as the IndieGoGo campaign stuff? You've showed so many utterly amazing new sculpts that I think that the number of minis included in my pledge isn't enough anymore...

That's good to know. And if you wait until after Christmas, I can buy more models. lol
varagon

Notapor cymruvoodoo » Dom Dic 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Yeah, that is one excellent bit of sculpting. I'd like to sign up for one if there's one available still. And many thanks to the man who got this in the first place for being big enough to let others have it also. That's a class act.
cymruvoodoo

Notapor Lemminkäinen » Vie Dic 28, 2012 5:20 pm

A suggestion: with the new year, you could make an update onto IndieGoGo detailing where you are and what still needs doing, what is the estimated time schedule currently and how things are going to progress.

I mean, I know how things tend to be with a small company and a delay in one point tends to multiply. When pledging for a crowdsourcing campaign, I expect the result to be delayed - that's just the way of things I've found and don't begrudge anyone for it (I know you guys do your best - and I'm extremely impressed with the greens you've been showing!). But good communication is something I appreciate immensely and such a "progress report" would reach out to all the backers.
Lemminkäinen

Notapor Sergus » Sab Dic 29, 2012 10:43 am

Good point. I'll do it right now.
Sergus

Notapor Sergus » Dom Ene 20, 2013 9:50 am

The previous rulebook of 1650 in Spanish is already edited. 86 pages plenty of rules and background. When I finish editing the English version ( which lacks only the Comissions and background), I'll upload both of them in the IndieGoGo page.
Sergus

Notapor Sergus » Lun Ene 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello,

Soon you'll be able to download the first 66 pages of the new rulebook, in the Indiegogo page. But, eh, we still have to edit them and add some more.
Sergus

AnteriorSiguiente

Volver a GENERAL