A few days ago, I explained it in another forum, but I don't know how it will work in english, because I don't know how do you call the colours in english:
- I printed it in black.
- I painted it with "dark flesh", from Game Color, of Vallejo.
- I gave a first dry brush "brown leather" from Game Color.
- I gave him another dry brush with a mixture of "brown leather" and "yellow ocher" in various amounts (more and more "yellow ocher" as illuminated areas of the vertices).
- Then, I gave it a wash "German Grey" in the deeper areas.
- I went through the veins with a little "dark meat".
- I gave it a wash "brown scrofulous" in some areas to give it that orange color.
- And last light to "yellow ocher" and some "bone".
The boxes and barrel have a base of "red brown" and did not use the "brown scrofulous", but basically the system was the same.
El Embajador is 40 mm. tall, in that pose. If it would be standing up, it would be 45 mm.